SEATTLE, May 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Coinme, a financial services and blockchain technology company, announced its latest deployment of eight new crypto ATMs in the state of California, bringing its total locations in the state to 23 ATMs. The company offers Californians the ability to easily and instantly buy or sell cryptocurrency, and take advantage of its seamlessly integrated digital wallet and exchange services.
“We are dedicated to bringing the best of the cryptocurrency economy to the diverse population of California and the world,” said Neil Bergquist, cofounder and CEO of Coinme. “In addition to a large technical community that appreciates the digital, decentralized qualities of crypto, there is an unbanked population who can now use Coinme as an onramp to participation in the financial system.”
Coinme established the first crypto ATM in the U.S. in 2014 and plans to expand its network across the country and the world, with more than 50 locations to date. The company also offers vertically-integrated digital wallet, digital exchange, and crypto investment services, including IRA and 401K plans, to make it easier than ever to participate in the crypto economy. In addition, Coinme’s crypto ATMs offer a unique benefit over online exchanges – the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies instantly, with zero wait times.
The new Coinme crypto ATM locations include both urban and suburban locations, drastically cutting down on travel times, and opening up new cities and neighborhoods entirely.
New locations include:
- Bay Area – A new location in San Jose, alongside those in Berkeley, Milpitas, Oakland and San Francisco, gives residents of the Bay Area many options to take advantage of its services.
- Fresno – Coinme’s was the first crypto ATM to be deployed in the city, and due to increasing demand, the company has added a second location for even easier access.
- Los Angeles (3) – With new locations in Arcadia, Sherman Oaks and Valencia, Coinme now offers ten crypto ATM locations in Los Angeles to make it easier than ever for the city’s population to access crypto, even during rush hour.
- Palm Desert – The new location in Palm Desert is the first in the Coachella Valley, and its proximity to both Indio and Palm Springs offers easy crypto access to nearly 500,000 residents.
- San Diego (2) – In addition to Coinme’s new ATM in Escondido, the company has deployed the first crypto ATM in La Jolla. These new locations join the existing San Diego-based crypto ATM at GameSync, the only fiber LAN arena in the city.
To find the Coinme crypto ATM nearest you, please visit coinme.com/locations/.
Follow Coinme on Facebook and Twitter.
Coinme is a venture-backed financial services and blockchain technology company that is dedicated to helping the world gain access to virtual currency. Four years ago, Coinme became the first licensed Bitcoin ATM operator in the U.S. and now processes millions of dollars (USD) each month. The company’s vertically integrated network of crypto ATMs, digital wallet, and exchange services provide customers the opportunity to join this financial revolution. As a licensed financial services provider, Coinme is well-positioned to lead the way. For more information, visit coinme.com.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/f549e374-12ff-45b4-a037-804db69467fb
Note: Coinme did not issue this press release through our service. We are simply sharing it on our website since it was distributed by a top-tier newswire service and relates to crypto.